A PAGE FOR THE PARENTS
Something we all as parents should keep in mind.
• Maintain a cordial atmosphere at home.
• Never compare your child with any other child.
• Must find out time for your child and listen to him/her patiently.
• Never nag your child in front of anyone.
• Become the best friend of your child.
• Take care of his/her dietary needs.
• Go through your child's school diary at least once a week and sign it for teacher's knowledge that he/she is working hand in hand for your child's betterment.
TIME A PARENT'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFT
You want to give your child a truly great gift which does not cost a penny. Gift him some of your time and attention. In today's fast-paced society, where busy parents rarely find time to spend with their children, nothing is so dear and precious to a child as parent's time and undivided attention. We believe that this lack of adult interaction takes a toll on child's school perforrnance.
Children and parents should feel free to write an e-mail or a letter to the Principal if the child is facing difficulty of any kind. Parents can meet the Principal personally also (a meeting fixed on a prior notice). The child will be counselled and parents shall also be called if required. (Only on Tuesday & Friday) after school hrs. Email : email@example.com
INSTRUCTIONS TO PARENTS
1. Please come to school in proper dress.
2. Parents and Guardians of students, having already signed Admission Forms and agreeing to observe the rules of the School, should understand that they cannot dictate to the School Authorities on matters of policy, on condition of admission or continuance in School of any student.
3. The School expects the co-operation of the parents to ensure that
a) The children come to School regularly and punctually, dressed neatly and correctly
b) The children bring to School their books and note-books which should be properly maintained.
4. They are also expected to co-operate with the School Authorities by taking an active and helpful interest in the activities of the School.
5. Parents are informed that their children may be sent home
a) After three warnings for arriving late. b) Not wearing the correct uniform.
c) Not having a remark in the school diary signed by them, or not having the receipt of a circular acknowledged by them within the stipulated period.
6. Children should not buy eatables from any street vendor.
7. Suggestions from parents are always welcome. They should be written to the Principal so that they may be referred to, discussed and when possible, incorporated in the school system.
NOTE : No lunch box is accepted during the school hours due to security reasons. Parents are requested not to contact teachers at home. Any change in address / Phone No. should be intimated to the school promptly by way of note or letter.
Treatment will be given and the bill forwarded to the parent.
1. In case of any accident or emergency during the school hours, parents will be informed at once and First Aid will be administered by the qualified Doctor in the School infirmary. If there is a delay in the parents coming to the school, the child will be taken to General Hospital sector 6 Panchkula.
2. In case of an infectious disease, parents should report the fact to the Principal at once and should not send the student to class till the danger of infection has passed.
3. Parents should not forget to provide their specimen signatures in the School Diary.
4. Parents are specially requested to notify the school immediately if there is any change in their address, telephone number, or emergency contact person.
5. Parents are requested not to allow valuables & hobbies to be brought to School. The School does not take responsibility for the same. Further, the school will not be held responsible in any way for the loss of any personal property.
6. Parents and guardians are not permitted to walk into the class rooms or meet the teachers during class hours.
7. Students accompanying parents for Parent Teacher Meetings must come to school dressed in correct school uniform.
8. Whenever school authorities invite parents for meetings e.g. Class Counselling meetings, please ensure that you attend the meetings regularly and on time, in the interest of your ward.
Leave of Absence & Payment of Dues
1. Leave application to be submitted in the school leave application format only. Application through email not acceptable.
2. Leave of absence is not granted except for serious reasons and only on a previous written application of parents or guardians. A fine of Rs. 201- per day will be charged, for working days and Rs. 40/- on working Saturdays. In the case of illness, where the application cannot be sent in advance, the office should be informed by telephone (a letter asking for leave should be posted on the first day of absence).
3. Any student to be exempted from P.T. or games must produce a doctor's certificate to the effect that he/she is physically unfit to take part therein.
4. Students who leave without due notice or keep away from school, for over a month, offering no written explanation for their absence, are struck off the rolls. For getting the student re-admitted the parents shall pay the arrears of fee, late fees and other dues along with a Re-admission fee of Rs. 1000/-
5. If the dues are not paid by 20th of the month, the defaulter's name will be removed from the rolls without any notice.
Rules for the Library
a. A student rnay borrow one book at a tirne for a period of one week and is solely and entirely responsible for the care and condition of the book borrowed in his/her name.
b. The attention of the librarian most be immediately drawn to any book that an intending borrower finds damaged, disfigured or mutilated.
c. If a student fails to return the books borrowed by him at the end of the week, a fine of Re. 1/- per day is levied for the time the book is overdue and for each day the fine remains unpaid.
d. A student who loses or damages a book or magazine will have to replace it or bear the cost of replacement of the same book. The fine due will be charged until the book is replaced.
e. Reference books and magazines are only for reading in the library and cannot be borrowed.
Parents desiring to avail of the school bus should confirm the bus route from the school office. The bus route will not be changed. Bus fare is subject to change
Note :Fees once paid will not be refunded.
The School does not take responsibility for any private transport.
Bus charges are taken for eleven and a half months in one academic session. School bus facility once started will continue till session ends, however in exceptional cases also, one full month notice prior to withdrawal is to be given before withdrawing the bus facility.
1. All the students should obey the respective staff / monitors, the driver and conductors of their buses.
2. Any quarrel / fights and disputes, should be reported to the concerned authority of the school, the bus in charge, co-ordinators, Vice-Principal, Principal at the earliest. Indisciplined behaviour in the school bus will make the student ineligible to use the school transport.
3. In case of any mishap in the bus, please inform the school office immediately Phone: 2564822/2567273
4. Safety Saves. So students should avoid travelling on footboards and any unnecessary movement in the bus.
5. Advance information in writing must be sent in case the child comes in the bus to the school in the morning but does not intend to use it to go back home on a particular day.
School Fee Rules:
1. Payment of dues is to be made through the Pay-in Slips of the fee book given to the student.
2. Fee slips should be filled by the parents before coming to the office for paying dues.
3. If dues are not paid by the 10th of the month, a fine of Rs. 20/- per day of delay will be charged for late payment of fee.
4. Fee is also accepted through cross cheque in favour of "Blue Bird High School."
8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Summer
8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Winter
• Fee book is given to all the students. If lost Rs. 100/- will be charged for duplicate copy.